Author Topic: Misfits Toyz folks post here for access  (Read 6595 times)

Commac

• TORC!
    • View Profile
Misfits Toyz folks post here for access
« on: July 06, 2005, 09:04:00 AM »
Tili is gonna set the Toyz/stealthers up with a forum.  Register, then post a little on your toon in this thread to request access.  Myself, Luty, or Keld will then confirm your name so Tili can get ya access...it may take a day or two.

The Toyz/stealther forum will have general permission that way Tili doesn't have to go through and give access to it to all the other people that are already setup at these forums.  Then y'all will have permissions for the general sections (Tili's Meanderings, DAoC general forums).

It's semi-secure since we will screen new folks initially, but everyone who has been given access to these forums will have access to yours.   However, everyone here has some tie to Vestige in one form of another....as such, there is an inherent trust.   For me, that trust even goes to my extended guild kin who play in the WoW Vestige guild that I've never met.    

In short, welcome.   I hope the forum will come in handy.  Don't hesitate to use it to share templates, schedule raids, and make crafting requests....we'll see what we can do to help.

<small>[ July 06, 2005, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Commac ]</small>
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Commac »

Fracture

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
Thanks Mac daddy stealther big daddy.  Get home and get on we need to own people.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Fracture »

Selarien

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 03:48:00 PM »
Ok...Mac this is Selarian!! Thank You hun!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Selarien »

Spylix

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
Hello Everyone, i dont really know anyone from vestige but i hope to once i get to 50(soon). My Toons so far on Tristan are Spylix and my bot Spybuff......un-origional, i know   ....from what i have gathered this is the place to be, so i hope i will be able to help in some way. just let me know if there is anything i can do and i will do all i can, have a grat day and ty for the opertunity.

Kenneth(Spylix)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Spylix »

Tili

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vestige.us
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
Access granted to pretty much all DAoC related forums.  I am placing odds we are far from the radar of x-realmers and we never discuss anything too important anyways that would ruin the realm so have at it.  If you disagree mac then let me know what forums should be off limits.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by thesearcher23 »
Tilihad - Necro - AoC Dagoth
Tilihad - Loser - Pokerstars.com

Luty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »
Thanks Tili for the fast response... greatly appreciated

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Meeze »